CityLife Church invite you to join them for an introduction to SOZO Ministry.
SOZO ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thus with a healed connection with Father, Son and Holy Spirit you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
- When: Starting Wednesday 12 March and running for 7 weeks
- Where: CityLife Church, Egmont Street, New Plymouth
- Cost: tbc Continue reading
Elijah House NZ is pleased to bring Sandra & Peter Kersten to Taranaki for two seminars in the first half of 2014.
- Seminar 1: Identity and Destiny
- When: 24th to 26th April 2014
- Where: New Plymouth Salvation Army
- Contact: email@example.com or Karen on 067586512
- Seminar 2: Healing Trauma Seminar
- When: 1st to 3rd May 2014
- Where: Highway Church 357 South Road, Hawera
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jan on 062728072
- Times: Thurs 730p-9p, Fri & Sat 9a-5p
- Cost: $50 for each seminar (includes workbooks) Continue reading
Human Sexuality: A Christian Perspective on Today’s Sexualised Culture.
Rob Yule is a recently-retired Presbyterian minister. Married to Christene, he has five children and fourteen grandchildren. Rob has had an interesting and varied career. He studied at Auckland, Otago, and Edinburgh Universities, and was chaplain at Victoria University of Wellington in the nineteen seventies. He served in churches at Hornby Christchurch, St. Albans Palmerston North, and Greyfriars, Mt. Eden, Auckland. He played a key role in charismatic renewal in the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand, and was Presbyterian Moderator in 2000-2002.
Rob has lectured in the Manawatu Branch of the Bible College of New Zealand, and in mission trips from St. Albans after the fall of Communism – at Harvest International Ministries Bible School in the Czech Republic. His recent courses at Emmaus College, Palmerston North have included ‘New Evidence for God’s Existence,’ ‘Presence and Power: The Theology of the Holy Spirit,’ and this seminar.
- When: 8th & 9th November 2013 – Fri 730pm / Sat 9am, 11am, 730pm
- Where: St James Presbyterian Church, Lawry Street, New Plymouth
- Costs (excluding Sunday service): $25.00 full or $10 per session (incl refreshments)
CityLife Church invites you to come and hear prophetess and councillor Jill Smith.
Jill and her husband Don lead Pukekohe Community Church. Jill ministers with a down to earth, humorous style, and a breakthrough prophetic anointing that changes atmospheres and activates a ‘now’ Word of the Lord for individuals, churches and regions. Author, artist and leader, Jill takes prophetic schools and training groups creating space for activation, impartation, teaching, encouragement and mentoring.
- When: 15th & 16th June 2013
- Where: CityLife Church
- Cost: Koha (except ladies breakfast which is $5)
Mark Holmen returns to New Plymouth in September for two seminars in association with Willow Creek Association. One on parenting and one on leadership. He is the consultant and speaker for the international movement Faith@Home, equipping pastors, church leaders, individuals, parents and grandparents to bring faith and authentic Christian living back into our 24/7 lifestyle at home.
- When: 7.00pm-9.30pm
- PARENTING: MON 10th Sep
- LEADERSHIP: TUE 11th Sep
- Where: Northpoint Church, 116 Mangati Rd, Bell Block
- Cost: An offering will be taken