Join us this coming month for our monthly lunch and get together.
This month is kindly hosted by theSt Andrews Presbyterian Church
- When: 12pm Thurs 2nd August 2012
- Where: Liardet St, New Plymouth.
- Cost: Donation to defray expenses
Meeting starts with lunch at 12:00pm and finishes around 2pm. All welcome.
Please let our secretary know you will be attending.
Park City Church is hosting this weekend and invites you to come and hear Pastor Lyle Penisula. Pastor Lyle is from Equippers Church Hawkes Bay and is recently famous for putting up a billboard proclaiming ‘Jesus Heals Cancer’. He is a passionate preacher of the Good news of Jesus Christ, and a recognised prophet within ACTS Churches of NZ. He is bound to inspire and agitate. Everyone is welcome so if you would like to join us, please phone the office to register – 06 7695835 or email [email protected].
- When: 7-9pm Sat 28 and Sun 29th July
- Where: Park City Church, 94 Hurlstone Drive, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
- Cost: Single/Solo – $25, Couple/Family – $40, Children – FREE
Continue reading →
Ignore this if you are part of a Christian community or organisation that never has any conflict. However if you do recognise moments of disharmony this training hosted by Resolve – the Christian Centre for Disputes Resolution provides a valuable skills set.
See details of the Biblical Conflict Resolution course of training available to you, your staff teams or members of your congregations, mission teams agencies etc.
- Course 1 ‘Peacemaker’ – Fri 13 July – 630pm-9pm and Sat 9am-1pm
- Course 2 ‘Coaching and Negotiation’ – Fri 10 Aug 630pm-9pm and Sat 9am-1pm
- Course 3 ‘Mediation and Arbitration’ – Fri 24 Aug
- 630pm-9pm and Sat 9am-6pm
- Where: NP Central Baptist Church, Liardet Street, New Plymouth
- Cost: Courses 1 & 2 $25, Course 3 $50
You can register inetrest with Martien Kelderman at New Plymouth Central Baptist Church, P: 06 758 6512, M: 021 443 810, E: [email protected]