CityLife Church invite you to join them for an introduction to SOZO Ministry.
SOZO ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thus with a healed connection with Father, Son and Holy Spirit you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
- When: Starting Wednesday 12 March and running for 7 weeks
- Where: CityLife Church, Egmont Street, New Plymouth
- Cost: tbc Continue reading
Elijah House NZ is pleased to bring Sandra & Peter Kersten to Taranaki for two seminars in the first half of 2014.
- Seminar 1: Identity and Destiny
- When: 24th to 26th April 2014
- Where: New Plymouth Salvation Army
- Contact: email@example.com or Karen on 067586512
- Seminar 2: Healing Trauma Seminar
- When: 1st to 3rd May 2014
- Where: Highway Church 357 South Road, Hawera
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jan on 062728072
- Times: Thurs 730p-9p, Fri & Sat 9a-5p
- Cost: $50 for each seminar (includes workbooks) Continue reading
This Friday night, 24th February 2012, members of the collective church of New Plymouth came together for city wide prayer, and declared together God’s intention for divine health in and over our city.
A significant moment for New Plymouth!
A practical workshop for those wanting to learn more about healing.
- When: 9:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday, 24 March 2012
- Venue: CityLife Church, 28 Egmont St. New Plymouth
- Trainer: Rev. Julie Calvert (National Director Healing Rooms NZ)