FUSION is a youth event unique to Taranaki where High School Students from around the region get together one school day annually to be inspired in their faith and encouraged to make their schools better places. It consists of the Schools Day a night program and a leaders breakfast and is an expression of local youth leaders and scripture union.
This years Esther Elliot of The Revolution Tour is the main speaker.
- WHEN: Friday 28th August 2015
- WHERE: Park City Church, 94 Hurlstone Drive, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
- COST: $10 for the day & FREE at night time (offering taken)
- TIME: 830am-3pm & 7-9pm
Permission slips and media here…
Plus FUSION EDGE Breakfast and Leadership Development morning wityh Esther is running on the Saturday for youth leaders. Just $10. RSVP to email@example.com.
ARE YOU A GOOD LISTENER?
Can you spare 4 hours a week?
Do you love children and want to make a difference when they need help?
Then school chaplaincy may be for you!
We need school Chaplains urgently. The next CARE training course is being held locally in New Plymouth and is a great opportunity to get involved in chaplaincy. In between the training weekends you will Continue reading
Are you: a good listener, discreet, empathetic, relatable, able to give 4 hours a week?
The Churches Education Commission (CEC) is looking for people, particularly males, to train as school chaplains in Taranaki. Chaplains are from all walks of life, ages and experience.
- When: Fri 23rd & Sat 254h August plus follow-up course November 22ndth/23rd
- Where: Waitara
- Costs: $150 Continue reading
Fusion is a massive youth event held in New Plymouth every year uniting the Christian groups of Taranaki Highschools!
- WHEN: Friday 25th May
- WHERE: Citywest Church, 62c Poplar Grove, Whalers Gate, New Plymouth
- COST: $10 for during the day & FREE at the night time
- TIME: 9am-3pm & 7-9.30pm
Fusion 2012 Printable Flyer and Registration Form