Combined Youth Worship Night brought to you by the team at FUSION.
- When: Fri 15th Sept 2017
- Where: Park CIty Church, 94 Hurlstone Drive, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
- Cost: Free (Offering taken)
Bring your youth group and mates to this off the chain event.
FUSION is a collective of youth leaders from around north Taranaki who seek to inspire a generation of young believers to promote the gospel and serve their peers and schools with love, prayers and encouragement in the name of Jesus.
FUSION is a youth event unique to Taranaki where High School Students from around the region get together one school day annually to be inspired in their faith and encouraged to make their schools better places. It consists of the Schools Day a night program and a leaders breakfast and is an expression of local youth leaders and scripture union.
This years Esther Elliot of The Revolution Tour is the main speaker.
- WHEN: Friday 28th August 2015
- WHERE: Park City Church, 94 Hurlstone Drive, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
- COST: $10 for the day & FREE at night time (offering taken)
- TIME: 830am-3pm & 7-9pm
Permission slips and media here…
Plus FUSION EDGE Breakfast and Leadership Development morning wityh Esther is running on the Saturday for youth leaders. Just $10. RSVP to [email protected]npcln.org.nz.
Fusion is a massive youth event held in New Plymouth every year uniting the Christian groups of Taranaki Highschools!
- WHEN: Friday 25th May
- WHERE: Citywest Church, 62c Poplar Grove, Whalers Gate, New Plymouth
- COST: $10 for during the day & FREE at the night time
- TIME: 9am-3pm & 7-9.30pm
Fusion 2012 Printable Flyer and Registration Form