Park City Church is hosting and running CAP Money, free and open to all, in September 2012, right on the back of NZ Money Week – a NZ Government initiative.
CAP Money is a revolutionary money management course that teaches people budgeting skills and a simple, cash-based system that really works. This course will help anyone to get more in control of their finances, so they can save, give and prevent debt. CAP Money is a course devised by the award winning debt counseling charity, Christians Against Poverty.
- WHEN: 7:30pm WEDNESDAYS 12th, 19th & 26th Sep
- WHERE: Park City Church – 94 Hurlstone Drive, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
- COST: Free
Join us this coming month for our monthly lunch and get together.
This month is kindly hosted by Northpoint Baptist Church
- When: 12pm Thurs 6th September 2012
- Where: 116 Mangati Road, Bell Block
- Cost: Donation to defray expenses
Meeting starts with lunch at 12:00pm and finishes around 2pm. All welcome.
Please let our secretary know you will be attending.
…a weekend of worship in Taranaki featuring the Inflame Worship Team from Te Aroha, the Faith City Church prophetic art crew from Auckland and local Taranaki musicians. The purpose…to gather all worshippers in the broadest sense…musicians, scribes, artists…all creatives, from around our region, to converse about, and explore our pursuit of God and the heights of His presence…and what it really means to live and worship in Spirit and Truth. Come and hang with us at CityLife Church with the teams for two nights of worship and a day of workshops.
- WHEN: 14-15th Sep 2012
- WHERE: CityLife Church, Egmont Street, New Plymouth
- COST: Workshops/Mini Seminars on Saturday (costs to be confirmed)…afternoon tea provided too.
Mark Holmen returns to New Plymouth in September for two seminars in association with Willow Creek Association. One on parenting and one on leadership. He is the consultant and speaker for the international movement Faith@Home, equipping pastors, church leaders, individuals, parents and grandparents to bring faith and authentic Christian living back into our 24/7 lifestyle at home.
- When: 7.00pm-9.30pm
- PARENTING: MON 10th Sep
- LEADERSHIP: TUE 11th Sep
- Where: Northpoint Church, 116 Mangati Rd, Bell Block
- Cost: An offering will be taken