A Girl Call Hope – Sponsored Walk
For the last 7 years a group of women in our city have held a 5km sponsored walk for “A Girl Called Hope “.
This year, the beautiful walk along the coastal walkway is being held Saturday 5th April in New Plymouth Men, Women & children of all ages welcome to register and walk.
- Where: CityLife Church, 24 Egmont Street
- When: From 9.30am, walk starts at 10.00am
“A Girl Called Hope” is a non–profit Christian organisation with a home in Auckland, working with young women who face life–controlling issues and behaviours such as abuse, addictions, depression, eating disorders, self harm and unplanned pregnancy. Continue reading
CityLife Church invite you to join them for an introduction to SOZO Ministry.
SOZO ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thus with a healed connection with Father, Son and Holy Spirit you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
- When: Starting Wednesday 12 March and running for 7 weeks
- Where: CityLife Church, Egmont Street, New Plymouth
- Cost: tbc Continue reading
The Influencing Women crew are at it again!
In 2014 the awesome ladies are putting together a series of breakfasts and other events to connect women in Christian leadership positions across the region to one another.
Elijah House NZ is pleased to bring Sandra & Peter Kersten to Taranaki for two seminars in the first half of 2014.
- Seminar 1: Identity and Destiny
- When: 24th to 26th April 2014
- Where: New Plymouth Salvation Army
- Contact: email@example.com or Karen on 067586512
- Seminar 2: Healing Trauma Seminar
- When: 1st to 3rd May 2014
- Where: Highway Church 357 South Road, Hawera
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jan on 062728072
- Times: Thurs 730p-9p, Fri & Sat 9a-5p
- Cost: $50 for each seminar (includes workbooks) Continue reading