Forget conferences in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch…
In the Naki – for the Naki – THAT’S IMPACT!
Your weekend of Naki based Christian inspiration with local lad Steve Graham – now NZ teacher extraordinaire (we like to think so) – and your choice of a serving of Men’s Breakfast on Saturday morning, plus evening sessions on Saturday and Sunday and a side serving of Sunday morning inspiration for the hungry or those otherwise unengaged anywhere else! Tell a friend, register online now, then we’ll see you all at IMPACT Twenty Thirteen.
- When: 5 – 7 July 2013, times here…
- Where: Park City Church, 94 Hurlstone Drive, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
- Cost: Adults $35, Dependants* FREE, Mens Breakfast $10
The Salvation Army invite you to a NCD Workshop offering helpful insights and practical resources into Natural Church Development.
- When: 9:30 am Saturday 29th June (to 3:30pm)
- Where: The Salvation Army, Corner Powderham & Dawson Streets
- Cost: $30pp (or four per congregation for the price of three!)
CityLife Church invites you to come and hear prophetess and councillor Jill Smith.
Jill and her husband Don lead Pukekohe Community Church. Jill ministers with a down to earth, humorous style, and a breakthrough prophetic anointing that changes atmospheres and activates a ‘now’ Word of the Lord for individuals, churches and regions. Author, artist and leader, Jill takes prophetic schools and training groups creating space for activation, impartation, teaching, encouragement and mentoring.
- When: 15th & 16th June 2013
- Where: CityLife Church
- Cost: Koha (except ladies breakfast which is $5)