- When: 7-15-915pm, Sun Nights, starting 19th May
- Where: Northpoint Baptist Church, Mangati Road, Taranaki
- Cost: $40 per couple with Supper and Workbooks included
With a fantastic atmosphere, you’ll hear practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
WHY DO THE COURSE?
- Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown.
- The best sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their technique.
- The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication.
It is the same with marriage. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.